SUM has a variety of companies that provide coverage for a wide range of healthcare related professions. Backed by aknowledgeable and dedicated team of brokers, SUM oﬀers coverage solutions individually tailored to meet the speciﬁc needs of your client.
WE ARE ABLE TO INCLUDE GENERAL LIABILITY IN MANY CASES.
What is the meaning of Allied Healthcare?
Allied Health is a term used to describe the broad range of health professionals who are not doctors or nurses. Allied health professionals aim to prevent, diagnose and treat a range of conditions and illnesses and often work within a multidisciplinary health team to provide the best patient outcomes.
What is Allied Health care Insurance?
Allied Healthcare Professional Liability Insurance — professional liability insurance designed to cover non-physician healthcare professionals including nurses, dentists, physical therapists, technicians, and a variety of other persons providing medical services to the public and private sectors.
Our allied health insurance specialists can tailor allied health insurance solutions for:
- Urgent care, MRI or dialysis centers
- Surgical or community health centers
- Rehabilitation or addiction treatment centers
- Ambulance companies
- Hospice and home health care agencies
- Physical therapy clinics
- Medical laboratories and blood banks
Our allied health insurance specialists can help you with specialized coverages that include:
- Medical malpractice liability losses
- Patient and employee safety
- General liability insurance and proper safety practices
- Emergency response planning to ensure that your organization is ready and resilient when disaster strikes
- Protecting private health information (PHI) and other data against breaches, ransomware and viruses on Internet-connected equipment
- Patient transport liabilities to ensure that there are no gaps in your coverage